[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.11.2-0.1

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 12:46:00 GMT 2018

Am 30.10.2018 um 12:45 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
> On Oct 30 12:41, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> Am 30.10.2018 um 10:12 schrieb Corinna Vinschen:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>

>>> I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 2.11.2-0.1
>>>

>> the files are up, but the setup.ini does not show them
>> problem with any ovverride.hint ?
>
> I marked them as test release via cygport.  There's no override.hint but
> the test marker in the versioned hint file.  No idea what else to do.

It seems the "cygwin" portion of setup.ini was not updated at all.
It is reporting the 2.10.0-1 but the files are not anymore there.

I guess we need to wait the 4 hours round to fully update the setup.ini.
I tested locally with calm the "test:" tag on specific hint files and it
works fine

Regards
Marco

---