corperation

Mr. ZHUANG zshangbiao@cameotrading.com
Tue Sep 4 10:46:00 GMT 2018

   Hello Dear,

  It is my pleasure to request for a business corporation with you, and also, it is important that you reply soon, so that I will furnish you with details of the corporation we may have in future.

  In China, we have a historic practicable tradition to law abiding in businesses, political and other social endeavors and, I do hope you too, are a respecter of law and will enable any business we may be able to do in the future to flow in a legal platform.

  Thank You
  Mr. ZHUANG Shangbiao
  President, Executive Director- CRCC Limited.
  NO.40  123  Fuxing Road,beijing 100855 P.R.China