Mutt and gpg 1.4

Doug Henderson djndnbvg@gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:59:00 GMT 2018

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 09:52, john doe  wrote:

> How can I remove gpg-1.4.23 and all related dependencies through command
> line or how can I prevent, through command line, 'gpg' from being
> installed when installing mutt?

I configured both the windows gpg and cygwin gpg to use the same
directory for the database files.

I have since changed from a desktop to a laptop where I don't have
windows gpg installed, so I can't offer details of how I did it. but I
seem to recall that I either changed to shortcut to windows gpg to
point to the cygwin ~/.gpg directory or made ~/.gpg a symlink to the
windows config and database files. The choice may have depended on the
EOL characters used in the files.

HTH
Doug

--
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada - from gmail.com