CROSS PLATFORM APP AND DAEMON PROC.

Onur GURSOY onurgursoygyte@gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:59:00 GMT 2018

Hello Andrey Repin Yes,
 I did. I learned something such as cygwin is not native API etc. But I
wonder one think,  have app that is sing bind DNS server, cygwin has a bind
DNS server and Linux has a bind DNS server , my app is communicating via
posix message queue
Assume that we completely running program like this on Linux , how can I do
this in windows via cygwin , development environment, required package on
client pc side or development pc side, etc.

Many thanks for your reply,
My Best Regards,
Onur.