Updated Skiers list

Audrey Sutton asutton@dynamicaims.com
Mon Sep 24 22:30:00 GMT 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of "Skiers" from USA?

Each record in the list contains Contact Name( First, Middle, Last Name), Direct Mailing Address ( Address, City, State, Zip Code), List Type, Source, IP Address, Gender, Age, Marital Status, Income and Email Address.

We also have data for Camping Enthusiasts, Hiking Enthusiasts, Fishing Enthusiasts List, Cycling Enthusiasts, RV Owners List, Spa and Resorts Visitors List, Golfers, Tennis Enthusiasts, Boat Owners,  High Net-worth Individuals, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Ethnic Group, Senior Citizens, Baby Boomers and many more...

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the "Skiers List" .

Thanks & Regards
Audrey Sutton
Research Analyst