XWin: Tiny fonts on high resolution display

Ken Brown kbrown@cornell.edu
Sat Sep 29 02:25:00 GMT 2018

On 9/28/2018 8:06 PM, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> [...]

Thanks.  The 10x20 font was still too small, but I was able to get a reasonable
xterm by adding

   XTerm*faceName: Lucida Console
   XTerm*faceSize: 24

to .Xresources.  The only remaining problem is that the menus are still tiny.  I
saw https://invisible-island.net/xterm/xterm.faq.html#tiny_menus, so I changed
'XTerm*geometry:  80x45' to 'XTerm.VT100.geometry:  80x45'.  But that didn't
help.  Do you know how I can fix the menu fonts?

Ken