Wit-Problem

Sat Aug 3 07:28:00 GMT 2019

On 2019-08-01 13:26, Marcel Zamora via cygwin wrote:
> Hello i got an error code in on of your Iso Tools (WIT) WIT-Problem - Pastebin.com
> It would be good if you can say me what the problem is and in the patch.bat (i want to create a custom NSMBW Iso) i dont really know what to write in and the wiki in german does not really help me with the problem at this time in my patch.bat : WIT-Problem 2.0 - Pastebin.com
> WIT-Problem 2.0 - Pastebin.com
> Thank you if you could help me  E-mail: zamora.marcel@yahoo.de

> wit: Wiimms ISO Tool v2.22b r4520 cygwin - Dirk Clemens - 2013-06-22

Please contact Wiimms or Dirk Clemens about distributing and never updating
software packaged with ancient Cygwin releases that don't run flawlessly on
recent Windows systems released 5 years after the Cygwin release.

> 3 [main] wit 6992 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.

Upgrade your Cygwin install as explained in:

https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings