Hung setup-x86_64.exe after parsing setup.ini

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Tue Aug 13 17:27:00 GMT 2019

On 13/08/2019 17:56, Веснин Юрий Александрович wrote:
>> If you provide more details on that problem, I can probably give some
>> advice.
>
> I suppose that bug comes from parsing setup.ini because of cygwin hangs on such stage.
> You can find more details by following previously described steps.
You wrote: "We started to investigate setup.exe sources but we stuck in
bison sources."

I have no idea what kind of problem you encountered trying to
investigate the problem.  Unless you provide more details about what you
got stuck on, I can't help you very much.