looking for xcp and/or wxcopy?

L A Walsh cygwin@tlinx.org
Wed Aug 21 19:50:00 GMT 2019

did an apropos for something to help me debug a copy/paste problem:

> apropos cut|grep -iP 'copy|paste'
and found (among others)
wxcopy (1x)          - copy stdin or file into cutbuffer
wxpaste (1x)         - output a cutbuffer to stdout
xcb (1x)             - X Cut Buffers - Pigeon holes for your cut and
paste se...
---
but when I try to execute or find them they aren't
found.

Tried looking in setup.exe's search as well, but no go.

Seems odd that all of them would be gone.

Anyone know of a util that can display your select,cut and paste
buffs?

(  For some reason I started having problems select/cut from gvim
  (displayed on local cygwin X), to other windows apps.

  This used to work, BTW, in my .gvimrc, I have the line:
  set clipboard=unnamed,autoselect
)

Thanks!