Protect Your Account (Final Warning) cygwin@cygwin.com,

Server Warning reseller@rickchacobgyn.com
Mon Aug 26 15:25:00 GMT 2019

Dear cygwin@cygwin.com,
 Due to our usual security enhancement we have observed unusual acitivity erroris when you logged in to your email account, we believe that someone other than you is trying to access your account. For security reasons we have temporarily disabled your account.
 For your email account protection we kindly request that you should update your account by following the link below if not your account will be disabled permanently and you will lose access to protect your business documents.
 Click on the link below to protect your account.

   Click here to protect and update your account
  Please note that if there is no response from you after this warning, we will not be responsible for any mail failure or account being locked.

Sincerely,

©2019 cygwin@cygwin.com