International Broadcast Conference 2019

Katie Gibson katie.gibson@infoondb.net
Tue Dec 3 21:07:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I found your companies listed as Exhibitors at International Broadcast Conference 2019 and thought you would be interested in receiving attendees list of the show?
List Contains: Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

We offer:

  *   Complete list with Email address in an Excel Sheet for unlimited usage.
  *   Do an email blast endorsing your product/services and providing your contact information.
  *   Email appending, multiple contacts appending, Data appending which will append or add the missing information to your existing database.
Let me know your thoughts and I will get back to you with more information for the same.

We provide database across the globe from all Industries / Technologies with all departments/titles.

Please revert with your interest to get you connected with our Business Development Manager, who will send out the counts and pricing for your review. Thanks!
Regards,
Katie Gibson
Marketing and Communications
To opt out, please answer with Remove in the Subject Line.