Mobile app to manage your employee status

Jyoti jyoti.sharma22356@gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 05:03:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

Greetings from Travelize!!!

Setting up a hassle free work environment is what makes the Company
beneficial.
So, We are delighted to Introduce our product “ *Travelize* ” with free 7
days trial.

Travelize helps you to,

1.      Mark attendance easily from anywhere with GPS

2.      Schedule the Meetings/Task from Desktop/ Mobile

3.      Get to know your field sales team work-status.

4.      Record Sales details digitally

5.      Calculate the distance travelled

6.      Claim your Expenses Instantly

7.      Instant Leave Application and Approvals

I’m also happy to arrange a brief web session to bring you up to the speed.
Let me know if you’ve questions or want to schedule the time to talk.

Hope to hear from you soon.

*Best Regards,*

*Jyoti*

* 9008264471 *

*Team-Travelize*

*If you are not interested please reply in subject line as UNSUBSCRIBE*

[image: beacon]