3.0.7(0.338/5/3): Possible reference to Developer's instances of dev files in deployed build

Mon Dec 9 10:22:00 GMT 2019

On Dec  9 00:43, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!
>
> > The only problem here is that I can't reproduce the assertion failure.
>
> > I created a Samba share on a Linux machine, mounted it as drive Z:,
> > and set the "always available offline" property of the drive.
>
> May be set
>
>     csc policy = disable
>
> on the share? Which will tell Windows to never make offline copies of the
> share.

I don't understand why.  It would have the same effect if I don't
set "always available offline".

Maybe we have a misunderstanding there, but as far as I understood
Wilfed, the drive is connected with offline usage.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer