OpenSSH server on latest Windows 10

Erik Soderquist erik.soderquist@gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:59:00 GMT 2019

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 11:56 PM Jari Fredriksson  wrote:
> It is indeed removed. There is no ”Cygwin sushi” service any more.

I have encountered this as well, but it seems very inconsistent.
People on this list who have tried to intentionally reproduce it have
been unable to.  At the same time, one of my systems is still broken
from the Windows Update, and I have been unable to get cygwin ssh
working again, and have zero interest in trying the Microsoft ssh.  I
have delayed updating other systems because of this.

-- Erik