Fresh OS, fresh cygwin install, unable to resolve "couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487" error

Subash subash.parthiban@gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 09:41:00 GMT 2019

Hi Bill,

This is Subash here. I am also facing the same issue. I have a Windows 10
machine and installed the latest version of Cygwin 3.0.7. But the same works
in Windows 10.

Can you please explain me how did you resolve it? Is this resolved after
installing 2.10.0 version?

I am trying the same version to download but i am unable to get it. Request
you to post the link to download it and how to get rid of this error.

Thanks,
Subash P

--
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html