Attendees List of AACC 2019

Karen Smith karen.smith@ultraprosales.com
Thu Jul 25 12:52:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Attendees List of Clinical Lab Expo
- AACC - American Association for Clinical Chemistry 2019?

Attendees:- Lab Director/Assistant Director, Lab Manager, Scientific
Director, Medical Director, Lab/Medical Technologist, President/VP/Other
Executive, Pathologist, MD/Clinician, Nurse, Pharmacist, Hospital
Administrator, Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Chemist, Point-of-Care
Testing, Quality Assurance, Cytotechnologist and more.

If you are interested, Please let me know your requirements. So that I'll
get back with you counts/cost.

Target Industry: ______;(Any) , Target Geography: ______;( Any), Target Job
Titles: ______;(Any)

Regards,