Targeted Oracle Fusion Contact List

eden.allen@ittechdata.com eden.allen@ittechdata.com
Wed Jul 31 18:00:00 GMT 2019

Hi,

I was wondering if you are interested in *Oracle Fusion Users Contact
List *which
can be good fit for your sales and marketing initiatives.

*Also we can connect you with more data intelligence like:* SAP Financials
OnDemand, Epicor Financial Management, Xero, SimpleBooks, NetSuite,
FreshBooks, Zoho Books, Procurify, FinAlyzer, Sage Intacct, Sage 50cloud,
QuickBooks, Sage 50, Sage One, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Sage Accounting,
Sage Business Cloud Accounting, IBM Cognos and many more.

*We can also provide you the key decision makers, MSPs, MSSPs, CSPs, VARs
and SI.*

I would love to hear back from you.

Thanks,

*Eden Allen|*| *Demand Generation Head*

To opt out kindly reply back with ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘leave out’