Dragging from explorer to cygwin terminal is not putting the path into the terminal

Academy OfFetishes academyoffetishes@gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:33:00 GMT 2019

I have the same problem with 3.0.0.

Sorry for slowly dripping out information (I promise that's not my intent),
but I will say, as soon as I created this user account on windows, I had
copy and paste issues that were outside of cygwin.  I recall copying text
from firefox and not being able to paste it into windows explorer and vice
versa (these are contrived examples.  I can't remember what the exact
problems were, but they were similar to this).  It seemed very random,
though.  Like some copy/paste worked, and some did not.  After running sfc
/scannow and restarting twice, the problem seems to have gone away
completely.

I'm not sure if that's relevant to this problem (except that it could point
out a borked windows install).