High end image retouching and free sample test

Manju Sharma via cygwin cygwin@cygwin.com
Thu Jun 13 11:16:00 GMT 2019

Hello,

Greetings!

We are the largest photo editing company in India, We employ the best of
talents in photo editing industry. At present, we have 800 clients spread
across the globe and our clients swear by our quality.

Services that we provide are:

.         Masking/Clipping Path

.         Retouching: Beauty Retouching/ Glamour Retouching

.         Restoration

.         Object Removal

.         Color Correction

.         E-Commerce Editing

.         Video Editing

You can provide us some test images to edit for free to see our skills and
expertise in image editing.

We do one free sample for all our clients to assure them of our quality. We
do unlimited revisions until the client is satisfied with the work, without
adding any cost for it.

If you want to test us, please send one picture with instructions and we
will work for free.

I hope you will give us a chance to serve you.

Regards,

Manju,

[Business Development Manager]