sshd error "seteuid: No such device or address"

David Dombrowsky 6thstreetradio@gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 02:02:00 GMT 2019

On 3/12/19 8:54 PM, Bill Stewart wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 6:19 PM David Dombrowsky wrote:
>
>> For me, this is acceptable risk since this is a single user machine and
>> the administrators of the domain already know my domain password :)
>
> I hope you really mean that they can _reset_ your domain password if needed?
>
> Surely you don't mean they have a plain-text copy of your password?

If only I were kidding.  Security through Oblivity :)

Let me introduce you to my client's website:

 https://thedailywtf.com/articles/Security_by_Oblivity

Fortunately I do most of my work on my linux box anyway.

(The previous post has been presented in 100% sarcasm, please adjust
your screens accordingly.)

--
David Dombrowsky, Software Engineer
davek@6thstreetradio.org | 518-374-3204