Compile perl Win32::OLE module

Massimo Balestra massimobalestra@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 01:43:00 GMT 2019

> Hi Massimo.  The following changes should let it compile.  The tests
> working depends on the peculiarities of your Windows version and Excel
> version.  I would, though, highly recommend using ActiveState Perl
> along with their prebuilt module for any OLE work.

Thank you Chris for answering.

But the problem is not during the test, but during the compilation
itself (make).

Yes, I know I could use ActiveState, but I don't want to have two perl
installed on my pc. For me it is more important to have cygwin and if
OLE does not work it is less important.

But I would like to have it work, also because it should work.

Thank you again

Massimo

 ТÒÐÐ¥&ö&ÆVÒ&W÷'G3¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒ÷&ö&ÆV×2æ‡FÖÀФd¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöfðФFö7VÖVçFF–ö㢇GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöFö72æ‡FÖÀÐ¥Vç7V'67&–&R–æfó¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöÖÂò7Vç7V'67&–&R×6–×ÆPРÐ