Curl-7.64.1-1 not returning any data

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman@gmail.com
Thu May 23 23:13:00 GMT 2019

http://www.cygwin.com/acronyms/

*WFM* Works For Me. Also IWFM <http://www.cygwin.com/acronyms/#IWFM> (or
WJFFM <http://www.cygwin.com/acronyms/#WJFFM>, for extra emphasis)
*BLODA* Big List Of Dodgy Apps. A list
<https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.bloda> of applications that
interfere with the normal working of Cygwin by intrusively injecting
themselves in the system call chain. First used on the list
<https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2007-09/msg00014.html> by Dave Korn.

https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.bloda

As you have tried to reinstall Cygwin, I think the issue could be within
Windows itself. Please check if you have any tools listed in the BLODA, or
something that is similar in function (eg. intercept network connection)

Thank you

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 3:51 AM Barris, Wes <Wes.Barris@cobb-vantress.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, 2019-05-23 at 14:22 +0000, Barris, Wes wrote:
> >> About two months ago curl stopped working in our cygwin installations.
> >> It is unclear what has changed apart from periodic cygwin and windows
> >> updates.  I have tried re-installing cygwin.  I have tried installing
> >> cygwin on a different computer.  The result is the same -- not
> working.  Curl does work as expected on our Linux systems.
> >> Invoke-WebRequest (PowerShell) continues to work even on the same
> >> systems where curl (Cygwin) does not.  Here is an example:
> >
> >WFM; BLODA?
>
> TFTTTTTIATC! (EWaS)

> solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
> then you have received this email in error and any use, dissemination,
> forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
> Please notify us immediately of your unintended receipt by reply and then
> delete this email and your reply. Cobb-Vantress, Inc. and its subsidiaries
> and affiliates will not be held liable to any person resulting from the
> unintended or unauthorized use of any information contained in this email
> or as a result of any additions or deletions of information originally
> contained in this email.
>
> --

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan