[ANNOUNCEMENT] Test: cmake-3.13.1-1

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Thu May 30 08:11:00 GMT 2019

Am 28.05.2019 um 04:39 schrieb Steven Penny:
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:58:53, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>> Test version 3.13.3-1 of
>>
>>    cmake
>>    cmake-doc
>>    cmake-gui
>>    emacs-cmake
>>
>> are available in the Cygwin distribution.
>>
>> Please test and report here any issue or problem.
>> Also positive feedback in complex projects are appreciated
>>
>> CHANGES
>> Last upstream  release.
>
> https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2018-11/msg00234.html
>
> Can we please move this out of test?

I have no problem, but Tony thinks that as the cmake test suite test
is not perfect so he prefers to stay with the old one.

99% tests passed, 4 tests failed out of 548

I was not able to identify the failures root cause,
and I suspect they are not fundamental and related to the test
suite itfelf.

Regards
Marco

---