XWin can't hold OpenGL picture, has WS_DISABLED and WS_EX_TRANSPARENT styles?

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Fri Nov 22 06:57:00 GMT 2019

On 16/11/2019 17:03, Brian Inglis wrote:
> As everyone is a volunteer with little free time, Cygwin no longer uses
> sourceware/bugzilla, it uses mailing lists and git format-patch/send-email
> patches, to make it quick and easy for committers to apply with git am.
> Please submit app patches to cygwin-apps@cygwin.com in git
> format-patch/send-email format (with --cover-letter if a patch series).

As a minor correction, I think it's fine (and historic practice) for app
patches and discussion to be sent to this list (rather than requiring
people to join cygwin-apps list, which only allows posting be
subscribers), (especially given the tiny volume of such submissions
Cygwin receives :S)