location of msmtp system-wide configuration

Stephen Carrier carrier@berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 2 00:47:00 GMT 2019

The latest verion of the msmtp package: 1.8.5+20190811+git7912c76-1 .
Differs from the previous version: 1.6.6-1 .

In that the location of the system-wide configuration file is changed
from /etc/msmtprc to /usr/etc/msmtprc.

I think this has the potential to break installations during an upgrade.

In my case it only confused me as I set up a new system.

Please consider changing this default back to what it was for the
convenience of those who will otherwise need to figure this out.

thanks,

Stephen Carrier