Dish heads for pressure vessels

Sales.5@gtuuyn.com Sales.5@gtuuyn.com
Thu Oct 17 07:24:00 GMT 2019

Hello ,
Have a nice day.
We fabricate ellipsoidal heads,flat heads,spherical heads,cone heads,our expertise at large size(ID13000mm) and special-shaped (eccentric cone head, cone head with closure grove,segment heads, compound material head,etc), with carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, compound steel, copper,aluminum,etc. Thickness from 2mm to 200mm.For NDT test,we have RT,UT,MT,PT.
We are unique supplier of BASF, Fluor, DOW,Andritz,China Sinopec and China National Nuclear Corporation.And our rich experience can help you get more effective sea delivery and less cost.

Best regards,
Linda
Export Manager
Cell:+86 18874998665
Jiuzhou Head Plate Forge., Ltd
 ТÒÐÐ¥&ö&ÆVÒ&W÷'G3¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒ÷&ö&ÆV×2æ‡FÖÀФd¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöfðФFö7VÖVçFF–ö㢇GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöFö72æ‡FÖÀÐ¥Vç7V'67&–&R–æfó¢‡GG¢òö7–wv–âæ6öÒöÖÂò7Vç7V'67&–&R×6–×ÆPРÐ