bash (3312) C:\tools\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** fatal error - cygheap base mismatch detected - 0x180331408/0x18032D408.

Илья Шипицин chipitsine@gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 10:02:00 GMT 2019

btw, is there recommended way of unattended installation ?

so, for example, I need certain cygwin packages installed during CI process.
I decided to use chocolatey for that. Maybe there are better ways ?