OPENMPI only works on Cygwin Terminal not windows Command Line

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Sun Oct 27 19:21:00 GMT 2019

Am 27.10.2019 um 19:56 schrieb William John:
> I did add it to the Path and also restarted the computer and the command
> line. I do see that the file mpicc is a symbolic link to
> opalwrapper executable file and windows cannot recognize that. Is there
> some way to remedy this?
Change the soft link to a hard link, in cygwin, with an exe suffix.
And you really don't need to restart Windows after chaning an
environment variable.
Also, please don't "top-post" here.