assertion "p >= path" failed

Tim Adye T.J.Adye@rl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 30 23:56:00 GMT 2019

Hi Ken,

I'm afraid I get a very similar error with 3.1.0-0.7:

assertion "p >= path" failed: file
"/home/kbrown/src/cygpackages/cygwin/cygwin-3.1.0-0.7.x86_64/src/newlib-cygwin/winsup/cygwin/path.cc",
line 2906, function: int symlink_info::check(char*, const suffix_info*,
fs_info&, path_conv_handle&)

Again following resume from hibernation after going offline with the
offline files as HOME (H:\). Again the only way out of the issue is to
reboot.

Any other ideas to help me diagnose?

Thanks,
Tim.