Cygwin glade v3.20.3 crashing with a segment fault.

tvonderhaar tlvonderhaar@gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 11:00:00 GMT 2019

Has anyone gotten Cygwin glade v3.20.3 to run without it crashing with a
segment fault. I got the latest updates to make sure it had not been
fixed. No luck. The strace is very long. I had attached a 7z compressed
version of it but my E-Mail was reject as too long at greater that 1MB
even though it is actually 940kb. It is hard to believe that the
overhead of this message is over 60kb.  The strace indicates to me that
the program wrote outside of it writeable memory space.

     Help,
     Tom