Issues with multiple displays and openGL libraries after latest updates to X, GL, and Mesa

Hamish MB hamishmb@live.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 13:37:00 GMT 2019

Note: I've just realised this only happens when 3D acceleration is
enabled in VirtualBox, hence this may be a VirtualBox bug, rather than a
Cygwin bug. Thoughts?

Hamish