https://github.com/alectrocute/flasksaas

Wed Sep 25 05:26:00 GMT 2019

On 2019-09-23 23:22, Jack Pegler wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 at 08:13, <cygwinautoreply@sourceware.org> wrote:
>>> Awesome job on the above. Tried downloading and running and the make dev
>>> line throws this error
>>> 0 [main] make 13900 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
>>> pointer.  Please report this problem to
>>> the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com
>>> make: date: Command not found
>>> make: basename: Command not found
>>> cd app && ln -sf config_dev.py config.py
>>> make: /bin/sh: Command not found
>>> Makefile:17: recipe for target `dev' failed
>>> make: *** [dev] Error 127

> Thanks a bunch. I was running on my windows machine which is *always* the
> issue.> this got things working.>
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55535406/how-to-solve-the-traceback-error-when-it-is-not-a-code-issue/55540904#55540904

Please raise issues with github projects on github.
Lots of projects use Cygwin that Cygwin volunteers know nothing about.
Most of those projects also never update their packaged Cygwin release,
resulting in these messages when someone runs it on a newer Windows release.