Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: Sv: Named pipes and multiple writers

sten.kristian.ivarsson@gmail.com sten.kristian.ivarsson@gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 07:45:56 GMT 2020

[snip]

> Thanks.  This runs fine with the current HEAD of topic/fifo.

We are very grateful for your efforts

The test-program works fine now with the latest commits in topic/fifo

There are some (possible other) issues that make our application doesn't
work as in Linux and we haven't had the time to dig into what the problems
are yet. A quick guess is that it is related to signals and possible related
to pselect, but we need to dig deeper into the logic to narrow down the
problems. Shall we "close" this issue even if we find out that there's still
problems with "named pipes" later on ?

The application server (the open source project) that we're trying to make
work in Windows can be found here https://bitbucket.org/casualcore/ (if
interested)

Once again, tnx Ken

Kristian