How do I write a cygport file for two different configurations in the same cygport package

Åke Rehnman ake.rehnman@gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 20:51:41 GMT 2020

Hello all,

I was going to update the libftdi1 package which in addition to the
regular ftdi library contains python bindings. Unfortunately the cmake
CMakeLists only builds python 3 bindings for this library unless
explicitly passed some magic variables on the command line. However both
python 2 and python 3 bindings cannot be built in one go.

So the question is how do I write a cygport file to first compile the
libraries with python 3 then reconfigure (run cmake again with new
parameters) and build the python 2 bindings?

Any ideas?

BR

/Ake