[cygwin] FAQ entry "#faq.using.sshd-in-domain" obsolete

Jason Pyeron jpyeron@pdinc.us
Mon Apr 13 23:52:37 GMT 2020

I continue to see failures of authentication (both PKI and password based) on local vs domain accounts. In fact I have rarely seen two sshd installs that are configured the same way.

-Jason