Two naive questions

Mon Apr 20 20:14:04 GMT 2020

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 11:59:08AM -0600, Brian Inglis wrote:
>The new server ml archive does not seem to offer the metadata available on the
>previous server and archive, and that is true of most archives that do not allow
>replies: probably a good way to reduce space required by 50-90%, from what I can
>see.
>A subscribed user could provide you with the reply References header values.

This is a text cut and paste from https://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/

    The Cygwin Archives

    You can get more information about this list.
    Archive 	View by: 	Downloadable version
    April 2020: 	[ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ] 	[ Gzip'd Text 110 KB ]

Notice the "Gzip'd Text ..."?

That's the mbox formatted email archives.