setup-x86_64.exe --quiet-mode issues using Management Tools

KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS@ext.eeas.europa.eu
Tue Apr 21 08:14:14 GMT 2020

That's fine. We do a testing with local repository, so usually the behaviour should be the same on all machines. Famous last words!

> > I have already requested a feature to totally remove any GUI from silent
> installation:
> >
> > https://www.mail-archive.com/cygwin@cygwin.com/msg162887.html
> >

> Yeah, about that...
>
> If you want to see a feature added to setup, by far the best way is to provide
> a patch to add it.

Do you accept patches in Java? :) My C skills are pure academic in the university several years ago.

Regards,

Panos Kavalagios

Application Architect
CONSULIAT (under contract with the EEAS)
BA.BS.3.IS