Race condition hangs on multiple mintty/tcsh? Brad Wetmore

Brad Wetmore bradfordwetmore@hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:25:56 GMT 2020

Thomas Wolff wrote:
> You had previously reported the issue without ssh involved. Does this
> make it reproducible more often? Otherwise let's not make things
> unnecessarily complicated.

I didn't mention it originally because I didn't expect that would have an impact, but then I successfully tried 4 times with the ssh-agent/sleep 3.  That's when I sent the email with what seemed to be a good workaround.

But after trying it the 5th time following your email, 1 of the 10 didn't pass.  🙁
I took out the ssh, and am seeing it there too, so that was not the issue.  Drat.

So the delay helped, but didn't completely solve the problem.  I have been stalling before starting the cygwin termincal/script for some minutes after a reboot, but that doesn't seem to make a difference either.

I can send you the script if you want to play with it.

Brad