Missing 'sphinx-build' command from python37-sphinx package

Xavier Delaruelle xavier.delaruelle@gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 04:58:34 GMT 2020

Hi Marco,

I have been able to test new packages and now I am hitting another issue:

Extension error:
Could not import extension sphinx.builders.epub3 (exception: No module
named 'sphinxcontrib.serializinghtml')

The full log is available at [1].

My software documentation does not rely on any extension (see [2]), so I
assume this is missing extension is something required when you want to
build the HTML documentation.

My last build that went fine was 4 days ago. It used python37-sphinx
1.8.5-1 (logs available at [3]).

Regards,
Xavier

[1]