Need information on creating service user to connect from the Agent server to Windows hosts for installing agents on remote

Subramanya Narayanaswamy subramanya.narayanswamy@oracle.com
Tue Aug 11 06:35:29 GMT 2020

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for the response.

Basically I have an Cloud control Agent server on LINUX host and Cloud control would like connect to Windows hosts over an SSH protocol. So for that I have installed CYGWIN on my client windows machine and tried to configure ssh-host-config. It is taking default SYSTEM user ( example: if my local account is SUBBU) and generating the profile files. Now I can user the below command to connect to windows host over SSH using username and password that is SYSTEM default.

ssh user1@IP

But here I want to create a separate user to authenticate from Cloud controller to target client with ssh setup and password based authentication.

Hope I answered your question?

Subramanya
--

Subramanya Narayanswamy, Staff Consultant, Infrastructure
Mobile: +919900036638

Oracle India