Missing 'sphinx-build' command from python37-sphinx package

Xavier Delaruelle xavier.delaruelle@gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 08:56:32 GMT 2020

Hello,

I confirm that my documentation build is ok (log at [1]) with the following
extension package installed on top of python37-sphinx

python37-sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml
python37-sphinxcontrib-applehelp
python37-sphinxcontrib-devhelp
python37-sphinxcontrib-htmlhelp
python37-sphinxcontrib-qthelp

Looking at Sphinx project sources, it seems that even if these *builders*
have been moved aside in separate projects starting version 2, they are
still mandatory for sphinx core to operate. Looking at the
Sphinx.egg-info/requires.txt file in source tarball, we can find at the
beginning:

sphinxcontrib-applehelp
sphinxcontrib-devhelp
sphinxcontrib-jsmath
sphinxcontrib-htmlhelp
sphinxcontrib-serializinghtml
sphinxcontrib-qthelp

So to honor those requirements, I think the sphinx cygport file should be
updated like in the attached patch.

Regards,
Xavier

[1]