Race condition hangs on multiple mintty/tcsh? Brad Wetmore

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Tue Aug 11 17:37:03 GMT 2020

On 11.08.2020 12:30, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 11 19:02, Takashi Yano via Cygwin wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:37:58 +0200
>> Corinna Vinschen wrote:

>>> Shall I commit the patch and create a developer snapshot for testing?
>> Thanks so much. That would be more convenient for potential testers.
> Done.  Please try the latest snapshot from https://cygwin.com/snapshots/
Thanks. I could not reproduce the issue on one system in ~27 cases. I'd
like to retest on another system where I could previously produce the
issue more frequently, but that's currently broken...
Thomas