Python Packages

Allen Hewes allen@decisiv.com
Thu Aug 13 14:13:05 GMT 2020

> > 4. Do I or should I have a package mentor? Right now, I am "winging" it b/c
> my consumer is myself, but I'd like to know how the sausage is made so I Do
> It Right.
> >
> > The Python  packages in the Python 3.8 flavor I have ready:
> > python38-asn1crypto
> > python38-crypto
> > python38-cryptography
> > python38-lockfile
> > python38-openssl
> > python38-pyasn1
> > python38-pyasn1-modules
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > /allen
> >

> Hi Allen,
> as you have not follow up on cygwin-apps, I updated them and they should
> show up shortly
>
> Regards
> Marco

Thanks Marco. Yep, I have joined the ML but I haven't had time to get back to Cygwin-y things yet. I still have to do some tasks from the contributor section on cygwin.com.

I'll see you in the cygwin-apps ML.

Thanks,

/allen

Disclaimer Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, and any attachments and/or documents linked to this email, are intended for the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or otherwise protected by law. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying is prohibited. This notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the original sender.