Search Engine Optimization + REASONABLE COST

Silvana Butterworth Silvanabutterworth@hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 17:47:33 GMT 2020

Hello ,

Hope you are doing well !!

I was looking at your website and realized that despite having a great
design; it was not ranking high on any of the search engines (Google, AOL
and Bing) for most of the keywords related to your business. I can help your
website to get on first page on Google and increase the number of audience,
sales & ROI you are getting from your website. I would like to send you a
comprehensive SEO Proposal to help improve your Google rankings
dramatically.

Kindly reply some words about what you need and I will send you more
details, Examples, Pricing, project plan etc.

Do let me if you are interested in our services, I would request you to
please share with me your best contact number to reach you so that we can
schedule a call to take things further discussion. We will call you within
24hrs.

Kind Regards,

Silvana Butterworth

(Business Development Manager)