[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: vttest 20201225
Sun Dec 27 04:32:14 GMT 2020
The following package has been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:
* vttest 20201225
Tests the functionality of a VT100 terminal (or emulator thereof).
Tests both display (escape sequence handling) and keyboard.
The program is menu-driven and contains full operating instructions.
To run a given menu-item, you enter its number. You can run all
menu-items (for a given level) by entering an asterisk, i.e, '*'.
It has been enhanced to support and test many xterm control and status
escape sequences, and it is mainly used nowadays for testing emulator
See the project home page for more information:
20201225 changes include:
* correct highlighting for ISO Greek, Hebrew and Latin-5.
* correct highlighting for DEC Cyrillic, Greek and Hebrew.
* add Latin-2 character set for VT510.
* updated/improved configure macros, i.e., for compiler-warnings
* update config.guess, config.sub
More information about the Cygwin