sendmail/setuid

Tomas By tomas@basun.net
Sun Dec 27 14:53:27 GMT 2020

Hi,

Ok, thanks. I have now got to the point where it works if I start it
from a "run as administrator" command shell.

I start Sendmail by "sendmail start" in /etc/rc.d/init.d/".

What is the easiest way to automate this without interaction? Ideally
from a normal account (which is also an "administrator" if that matters).

I want to have a .bat file in the Startup folder that starts Sendmail.

/Tomas