Debug background process

Maayan Apelboim Maayan.Apelboim@clarizen.com
Mon Feb 3 10:55:00 GMT 2020

Hello,

I have an external tool running automations on windows servers.
The tool connects the windows servers via Cygwin ssh and executing bash script (it copies the script automatically to the tmp folder and executes it).
Lately one of our automations started deleting the .ssh folder and I'm not sure what is the root cause (happens only on 3 specific servers out of 40).

Is there a way to debug / monitor background processes running in Cygwin?
Like moving the process to the foreground to see what it actually does?

Thanks,
Maayan