DllMain not called in CreateRemoteThread

Olivia Nelson the.warl0ck.1989@gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 00:12:00 GMT 2020

Sorry, I made a mistake. I've updated the title ..

To summarize:

1. I can load the DLL compiled with cygwin with LoadLibraryA,
     but not remotely with CreateRemoteThread.
2. The same DLL compiled with msvc works with both LoadLibraryA and
CreateRemoteThread

Answer to Joost:
constructor and destructor are called with LoadLibraryA, but not with
CreateRemoteThread either

Answer to Marco
1. I can't use mingw, it does not provide sys/XXX.h, e,g socket
2. I copied cygwin1.dll to system32, and it works outside cygwin environment

Here's a implementation of the DLL injector in C#:
https://codingvision.net/miscellaneous/c-inject-a-dll-into-a-process-w-createremotethread