cygwin 3.1 pseudo console in PTY and break/ctrl-c handling

Jose Isaias Cabrera jicman@outlook.com
Tue Feb 18 21:30:00 GMT 2020

Kevin Schnitzius via cygwin, on Tuesday, February 18, 2020 04:16 PM,
> wrote...
>
> With Cygwin version 3.0.7-1, crtl-c kills native apps that are started
> from the shell, For example, starting notepad in the foreground from bash
> would be kill by a ctrl-c.
>
> With Cygwin version 3.1.2-1, crtl-c DOES NOT kill native apps that are
> started from the shell,
>
> Can I restore this behavior?

It's working fine for me,

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-10.0-WOW HORSE8E 3.1.2(0.340/5/3) 2019-12-21 15:21 i686 Cygwin

But I am using a 32bit system. Or maybe, I am not properly following the steps you are doing.