howto rollback cygwin 3.1.4-1 to older 3.0.7 version?

Eugene Klimov bloodjazman@gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 17:02:00 GMT 2020

i'm idiot =( why I install this new buggy version?

> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> * cygwin-3.1.4-1
> * cygwin-devel-3.1.4-1
> * cygwin-doc-3.1.4-1
> This is a bugfix release, including a couple of nice to have changes
> on top.
> - Many fixes in new pseudo console support.
inside windows 10 (build 1909)
just open WIN+R cmd.exe
type
`ssh root@my_redhat_entrise_linux_7.2`

run `screen` inside ssh session
(screen package have 4.1.x version)

and view lot of bugs with wrong keys behaviors:
- ctrl+space hotkey not worked (not only in screen, but in any cygwin
executable)
- `left arrow`, `backspace` and `delete` keys works wrong like a `right arrow`

how I can rollback to cygwin 3.0.7 via setup-x86_64.exe?
should I manual unpack cygwin1.dll from cygwin-3.0.7-1.tar.xz or is
there a more civilized way??
how make ctrl+space hotkey works again?